All meetings are on the 3rd Saturday of the month at the SE Branch Library unless otherwise noted. All meeting times are at 1:00 PM.
SAGS 2017 Meeting Dates
- March 18 Denise Olsen: Evernote - A Revolution in Research
- April 15 Lori Miranda presents "Picture This: Family Photos and Other Piles, and What I Learned"
- May 20 Ann Staley "The Everyday Life of our Ancestors"
- June 17 Jack Butler "DNA 101 continued -- bring questions for Jack
- July 15 "Tribute to Virginia Hassenflu & DAR Presentation" followed by Annual Birthday Party
- August 19 Summer Break, No Meeting
- September 16 Hands-On Training Session
- October 21 Judy Wright "Family Tree Maker 2017 - Including Tips and Tricks"
- November 18 Meredith Wayne Price "Author of Gretel’s Cross, a genealogy inspired novel"
- December 16 Annual Christmas Party
SAGS Board Meetings
Board meetings will be held at the Ameris Bank conference room
at 1:00pm, 4070 US 1 South, St. Augustine, FL 32086